Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Please note that the Franchisor, Recognition Express Limited, is not responsible for any content added to the website by Recognition Express Birmingham Central.
To get the best possible experience in using our website your device will need to be set up to enable cookies. Cookies we use do not store personally identifiable information (name, address or card / banking payment details) they simply associate you with certain information once you have signed in.
Should you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies from our website or any other website for that matter this can be done through your website browser. As each browser works in a slightly different way you should consult the 'Help' section of the browser or the device manual in order to change your cookie preference settings.We have listed below the main cookies we use and an explanation as to the cookies main purpose. Information about any 3rd party cookies may also be found in this section. For more information about what cookies are please see below.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Purpose|
|_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmd, _utmz||These are cookies from Google and are used to track visitor traffic numbers and the way visitors navigate the website, allowing us to improve the experience for visitors.As one of them tracks new and returning visitors it will last for up to 2 years, the ones tracking site usage end at every session.|
|RESESSION||Generic session id used for remembering options through site usage.|
What are cookies?
Cookies are a small file of letters and numbers that we put onto your computer when you visit certain web pages.
These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users helping us to provide you with a good browsing experience and helping us to monitor and improve the effectiveness of our site.
It is important to understand that cookies do not, and cannot harm your computer.
Some websites, in particular those websites with a shopping cart, require cookies to be enabled in order to track what customers have in their 'shopping cart' and to remember customers when they return to the site, however should you not wish to enable cookies, you are still able to browse sites for research purposes.
Most web browsers have cookies enabled, however should you wish to 'disable cookies' information on how to do this can be found in the 'managing cookies' section.
Information stored on cookies does not contain information that can personally identify individuals such as debit or credit card information, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site.
Many websites also use 'analytic' cookies from web browsers such as Google. These cookies track visitor traffic and monitor how site visitors navigate round websites. The information collected does not identify individuals but does help companies ensure that visitors to the site are able to easily find what they are looking for.
'Analytical cookies' track information such as what search phrases were used to find a site and what are the most popular pages are. It also tracks from which pages visitors leave a website.
'Targeting or Advertising cookies' These cookies are used in order to deliver adverts that are highly relevant to you and your interests. In addition they can be used in order to limit the number of times you see an advertisement, this type of cookie is key in measuring the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns.
Usually this type of cookie is placed by advertising networks with the website operator's permission. They remember that you have visited a specific website and this information can then be shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
Please note that the information that is collected is not able to personally identify individuals, merely the device used.
'Third-party cookies' When you visit websites and a page contains embedded content, for example, a video stream from social media such as Facebook, Linkedin and YouTube, you will probably be sent cookies from these websites. As we are not able to control the setting of these cookies through our website, we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about the cookies they use and how to manage them.
You can find more information regarding the type of cookies that are used on this site in the 'Our Cookies Policy' section.
We are providing this information as part of our desire to comply with the recent European legislation (European Directive ? 2009/136/EC), in our belief in being open and honest about your privacy when using our website.
Recognition Express Mid Surrey is part of Cold Snap Ltd.
Our registered company address is: 11 Challoners Close East Molesey Surrey KT8 0DW
We are registered with Companies House. Our company registration number 5029239
Our VAT registration number is 833 7660 14
“We”, “us”, “our”, “company” and similar terms refer to Recognition Express Mid Surrey.
“You”, “your”, “customer” and similar terms refer to the customer who is purchasing Goods from Recognition Express Mid Surrey.
“Goods”, “items” and “products” refers to any products currently or previously offered for sale on the Recognition Express Mid Surrey website.
“Website” refers to the Recognition Express Mid Surrey school uniform website at cleves.re-schooluniform.co.uk.
- The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Recognition Express Mid Surrey when you purchase an item from us. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- You undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or above to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- You warrant that all details you provide Recognition Express Mid Surrey for the purpose of ordering goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
- It is a crime to use a false name or known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Recognition Express Mid Surrey reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend your access to the site and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make payment to us when due
- You breach any of our terms and conditions
- When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on this website.
- Our agreement to supply the goods to you is made on the date we dispatch the goods to the address you supplied when you ordered the goods.
- Title of the goods shall pass on to you on the date that we dispatch the goods to the address when you ordered the goods.
Product Photos & Colours
- The product photos and colours of items are scanned and imported from supplier files, provided electronically by the manufacturer or taken and edited in-house.
- As colour representation in photography, printing, scanning and computer monitors can vary, the photos and colour swatches should be used for guidance only.
- Some product styles may have been changed slightly since the photos were taken, or may vary between different colours/styles of the product. The photos therefore should be used as general indication of the style and fit only. We cannot be held responsible or liable for any colour discrepancies between website images and the actual product.
- If you wish to clarify any product details, please read the descriptive text or contact us before ordering.
- All prices on this website are quoted in UK pounds. All prices include VAT where applicable but exclude postage and packaging unless otherwise stated.
- Prices that are reduced for sales promotions are only valid for the period specified in the promotion. If no period is specified we may alter or end the promotion and price reductions at any time.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, products and product specifications on the website at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
Credit & Debit Cards
- All credit and debit card payments are taken at the time you place your order.
- If either you or we cancel part or all of the order the relevant amount will be refunded onto your card. Refunds will be processed within 28 days.
- We accept - Visa / Delta / Electron, MasterCard / Eurocard, PayPal Top Up Card, Maestro, Solo and American Express.
- All online credit and debit card payments are process by a leading online card processing gateway, PayPal, who are approved by all leading card issuers.
- We do not accept telephone credit and debit card payments.
- The transaction will appear as a payment to Recognition Express.
- If you prefer, you can pay by cheque.
- Make your cheque payable to Recognition Express Mid Surrey write the order reference number on the back and post it to: Recognition Express Mid Surrey School Uniform Shop, 11 Challoners Close East Molesey Surrey KT8 0DW
- Please allow up to 14 working days for cheque processing and clearance.
- Orders will not be dispatched until cheques have been cleared.
Non UK Orders
- We currently only accept orders for delivery to UK and BFPO addresses paid for using UK credit cards, debit cards, cheques or postal orders.
Postage, Packing & Delivery
- You can select your preferred delivery method from Post to home (which uses the Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for Service) or to collect from Cleves.
- The price of postage and packaging is calculated by the weight of the items to be sent and will be confirmed at checkout before you pay for your order.
- You may receive your order in several packages which arrive on different days.
- We delivery to UK and BFPO addresses only.
- Most credit/debit card orders will be delivered within 5 working days.
- However, we ask customers to allow up to three weeks for delivery in the event that any items are temporarily out of stock.
- If we are unable to deliver within this period we will notify you.
- You can specify any UK or BFPO delivery address, for example your home, your neighbour’s or your workplace.
Out of Stock
We carry large stocks of most of the items on this website. However, due to the wide range of size and colour combinations some items may be temporarily out of stock.
We will often send goods that are in stock straight away and send the outstanding goods as soon as we receive them from our suppliers.
In the unlikely event of any item being out of stock and not expected within three weeks, you will be notified by us, and given the option to either continue with the rest of your order, substitute the unavailable item/s with similar alternatives or to cancel and receive a refund where necessary.
We will be happy to discuss your options when we contact you.
- You will receive an electronic order confirmation by email, which will include your order number. In case of any queries, you will need to quote your order number and name when dealing with us.
- If you pay online by credit or debit card you will receive a payment confirmation email from our payment gateway, PayPal.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your goods are despatched which will contain the items despatched and the delivery method.
- If your delivery address is the same as the credit or debit cardholder’s address a paper copy of the invoice will be included with your goods.
- If the delivery address is different, the invoice will be sent to the cardholders address.
- If you require a further copy of your invoice please contact us to request it. All requested duplicate invoices will be sent by post to the cardholder’s address.
- We will send you an email when your goods are despatched containing details of the delivery option you requested.
- This email will list the items dispatched. If the despatch does not complete your order then the outstanding items will be sent shortly.
- If you require further assistance please contact us.
Returns & Exchanges
To view details on our returns and exchanges policies click here
Cancellations & Charges
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items from your shopping basket at any time by changing the quantity to zero or by clicking on the delete item link.
- If you have submitted an order and received your confirmation email, you can still cancel your order provided it has not entered the despatch process. Please reply to the confirmation email as soon as possible and mark it “URGENT CANCELLATION” in the subject line. Please ensure you list your name, invoice address, postcode and order number in the email. Or call us on 0208 979 4820 between 9.30am and 5.00pm, please have your order number available when you call.
- If we have already despatched your order, upon receipt you will need to return it to us as soon as you receive it (please refer to the Returns information page). We will refund your payment when we receive the returned package. Refunds will be processed within 14 days
- If anything is not right with your product, please call us on 0208 979 4820 between 9-5.30 Monday to Friday, except bank holidays, or email email@example.com. We will aim to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provideds for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website/s. We have no responsibility for the content of a linked website/s.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Recognition Express Mid Surrey’s prior written consent.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on our website is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order all together. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 28 days of the order.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in our contact us page or by email within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, if we request you to. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The products sold on cleves.re-schooluniform.co.uk are provided for the private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from our website.
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet Fraud and ensure any data collected from you is secured as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs that represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable for you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express of implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions
10. Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- All credit and debit card payments are processed by PayPal as leading online card processing gateway, who are approved by all leading card issuers and are compliant with the latest PCI-DSS card processing regulations.
- If you are still unsure about sending your credit or debit card details to us over the Internet you can pay by cheque.
- We do not store or process any credit or debit card details through any of our customer systems or internet servers. For online payments the card details are processed and held by PayPal and are not available to us.
- We will never ask you to send any credit or debit card details via email. Should you receive an email claiming to be from us requesting this kind of information, please do not respond but let us know.
- All rights, including copyright, in the content of cleves.re-schooluniform.co.uk web pages are owned or controlled by Recognition Express Mid Surrey. In accessing Recognition Express Mid Surrey web pages, you agree that you may only download the content from your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the cleves.re-schooluniform.co.uk web pages for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Recognition Express Mid Surrey.
- The content of this website is updated from time to time and changes will be made to the range of products available for purchase. Please note that your purchase of any product will be subject to availability of stock.
- The laws of England and Wales will govern your use of this website.
- If any provision of document is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of this document and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
- Nothing in this document affects your statuary rights as a consumer.